It is possible to schedule some imports via a Windows Task Scheduler. All these imports have in common a set of procedures that follows:
- Launch the Task Scheduler from the Windows Administration Tools;
- Create a new Task clicking on Actions;
- Define, according to your needs, the content of the following tabs: General, Triggers, Conditions, Parameters;
- Click on New;
- Select the "Action": Start a program ;
- Choose WinBIZ from "Program/Script". By default WinBIZ.exe is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\La Gestion Electronique SA\WinBIZ 9.0\WinBIZ.exe";
7. In "Add arguments" you can define the necessary arguments.